Thank you for your interest in employment at the Allen County Public Library!
- Click on “Search Jobs” in the sidebar or select the position type you are interested in by using the buttons below.
- Select the job posting you are interested in viewing.
- If you want to apply to the posting you will be prompted to create an account.
- You must have an email address to create an account.
- Once you create your account you will be taken back to the posting so that you can apply.
- Select “Login” and enter your username and password.
- You will be taken to your account where you can edit your existing application, apply to new postings and change your account settings.
For those postings that require the Dewey Decimal skills test:
- You may take the skills test at any Allen County Public Library location during hours of operation. Human Resources at the main library is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You must take the skills test during the calendar year in which the job was posted to be considered for the job.
- You may take the skills test up to three times in any calendar year. You can miss up to four to get a passing score.
- We strongly suggest that if you miss more than two on the skills test that you take the test again.
- Please see the Dewey Decimal Study Guide for more information about the Dewey Decimal System.
For security purposes, this system will automatically log you off when there is no activity for 60 minutes.